The Books of the Bible game is a fun way to help your children learn the proper order of the Old and New Testament books.
- Print the BOOKS OF THE BIBLE page. Make enough copies for the amount of teams you will have.
- Cut out each book of Bible from the attached .pdf file. You should have 66 individual books per team.
- Shuffle each stack to be sure they are not in the chronological order of the Bible.
How it works:
- Divide your children into even teams.
- Distribute one books of the Bible stack to each team.
- On “go” each team will place their books in chronological order (Old Testament to New Testament).
- For the first few minutes have them do their best to figure it out without looking at a Bible.
- If they are struggling, allow them to reference their Bibles for help.
- The first team to finish all 66 books in the proper order wins!